Urgent Opening for Admin Executive for a school
- Post Date:January 31, 2019
- Views 27
- School Name Redbricks SchoolCity Ahmedabad
We are hiring Admin Executive for our school at Ahmedabad. Candidates with relevant experience in Admin and Transport are welcome.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To Look after the campusadministration processes.
- Look after the telecommunication & co-ordination for the entire group.
- Vendor management & co-ordination.
- Look after company’s transport for students,staff and heading the fleet management.
- Staff accommodation
- Looking after the Purchase Operations.
- Stationary management
- responsible for all Housekeeping and Security supervision and also he/she need to make regular visit to the areas of the campuson regular interventions
- con-training of workers and welfare work
- also a part or implementation of policies and rules made by the management
- Petty cashmanagement
- Housekeeping day to day role and functions tracking.
- Proper maintenance and operations of particular client in terms of House Keeping, Food & Beverage, Stationery, Dispatch, Pantry & Vendors.
- Ensure proper manning at campuswith proper uniforms, grooming & good manners.
- Ensure timely disbursements of payments of supportstaff deployed at campus.
- Ensure timely billing for proper process of payments
- Ensure planning and execution of preparations for smooth operations.
- Surprise visits at night at campusto avoid complains and misbehavior.
- Prepare daily, weekly, Fortnight, monthly records & SOP’s, checklists for operations and also take same from the staff.
- Ensure zero issues in operations & maintenance of the campus
- Ensure a statutory complaint is adhered by the staffs
- Co-ordinate and Co-operate with all staffs executives, supervisors, & organizationstaffs
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should have sound knowledge of all the functions and clerical procedures and systems of School administration.
- Should have working experience of Housekeeping, Transportation, Maintenance, Stationary, Vendor Management, Facility Management, Event Management at larger scale.
- Should have ability to maintain high level of accuracy concerning day to day working financial records
- Should be able to prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Should be able to work in collaboration as a team
- Functional: **Well versed with MS Office (speciall with MS excel)
- Behavioral: **The person should be Proactive, multitasker, organized, accountable and good in time management and interpersonal relationship.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)