This job has been Expired
Assistant Operations Manager
- Post Date:January 28, 2019
- Views 56
- School Name Unique Maritime GroupCity Vadodara
- Manage day-to-day activities of OSE operation in India.
- Managing and directing a team of project engineers, sales team and field technicians.
- Provide technical support and guidance to Sales Department and customers.
- Responsible for ensuring work is completed within budgeted time and cost restraints.
- Ensure work is completed to customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Prepare and submit information and monthly reports as required by superiors.
- Manpower Planning and allocating work to resources of various projects.
- Support Sales team in their bidding procedures/ technical assistance etc.
- Ensure customer policies, procedures and contractual agreements are consistently met in project execution.
- Determine the work prioritization and task allocation for all OSE operation & workshop tasks.
- Continuous improvement of process and operational activities OSE projects & workshop.
- Ensure that all equipment and assets within the workshop is used efficiently and that such assets are maintained properly, and all appropriate records are kept up to date.
- Specific equipment is calibrated periodically and accurate records are archived.
- Ready stock of equipment, spare parts and consumables to support the OSE operations.
- All equipment/assets within the workshop is identified on company asset registers & are maintained.
- Good,safe working practices in the warehouse are maintained always with compliance to the Company’s HSE policies.
- Maintain records in accordance with internal quality systems, procedures and ISO standards.
- Comply with the Company Quality and Health and Safety procedures and audit.
- Liaison with contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers for smooth functioning of OSE projects.
- Ensure overall gross profit margins are achieved.
- Determine cost effective solutions to minimize customer downtime.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of safety performance.
- Prepare information and monthly reports as required by the management.
- Expand the business portfolio by adding complimentary products / principals and identifying new market.
- Ensure provision of timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while maintaining maximum profit margin.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Comply with Unique Group’s QHSE Management System.
- Promote a positive QHSE culture in the workplace.